Counseling can help you learn new and important things about yourself and others, as well as better ways of dealing with various problems.
While there are no guarantees, coming to talk to a therapist should help you feel better and make a positive impact in your day-to-day life.
Is counseling right for you?
- Are you feeling depressed or anxious?
- Are you going through a time of grief or loss?
- Do you feel stressed out or angry?
- Are you affected by challenging life event with your family or in your relationships?
- Are you struggling with alcohol, drugs, or another form of addiction?
- Have you recently been diagnosed with HIV or another disease that is evoking some of the above feelings?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then we’d like to help. We offer a variety of services, including:
- Individual, family, and group counseling sessions
- Confidential assessments, consultations, and intake
- Help with anxiety and depression
- Substance abuse counseling
- Referrals for other services, if needed