Sliding Fees & Insurance
Everyone is welcome at APLA Health, regardless of their ability to pay. We accept a number of commercial health plans, depending on the services you are getting. These include the following:
Primary Care, PrEP, and Behavioral Health Care Services:
- Managed Care Medi-Cal: LA Care, Health Net, Molina, Care 1st, Anthem
- Covered California: LA Care, Health Net, Molina
- Commercial HMOs: Blue Shield, Cigna, Health Net
- My Health LA
- PPOs: We accept most PPOs and are in-network for Health Net and Blue Shield
- Medicare Advantage & Cal Mediconnect: LA Care, Health Net, Molina, Care 1st, Brand New Day
Dental Care Services:
- Managed Care Medi-Cal: Access Dental, Liberty Dental, and Health Net Dental
- My Health LA Dental (at the Gleicher/Chen Health Center only)
- PPOs: We accept most PPOs and are in-network for Cigna Dental
- We participate in the Ryan White dental program
If you do not have insurance, we will help you determine if you qualify for financial assistance and help you enroll in a health plan. Otherwise, our fees are on a sliding-scale basis, based on ability to pay. Specific fees and discounts are detailed on our Sliding Fee Discount Schedule.
If you would like to learn more about enrolling in Covered California or Medi-Cal, please visit our Insurance Enrollment page.