Sliding Fees & Insurance
Everyone is welcome at APLA Health, regardless of their ability to pay. We accept a number of commercial health plans, depending on the services you are getting. These include the following:
Primary Care, PrEP, and Behavioral Health Care Services:
- Managed Care Medi-Cal: L.A. Care, Health Net, Molina, Care 1st, Anthem, plus Beacon and MHN for behavioral health
- Covered California: L.A. Care, Health Net, Molina
- Commercial HMOs: Blue Shield, Cigna, Health Net, Anthem Blue Cross, United Health Care
- My Health LA (at Gleicher/Chen Health Center and Long Beach Health Center)
- PPOs: We are in-network for medical care with Health Net, Blue Shield, Anthem Blue Cross, Cigna, and United Health Care, and we accept most other PPOs (medical and behavioral health) as an out-of-network provider.
- Medicare Advantage & Cal Mediconnect: L.A. Care, Health Net, Molina, Care 1st, Brand New Day, United Health Care (AARP), SCAN
Dental Care Services:
- Managed Care Denti-Cal: Access Dental, Liberty Dental, and Health Net Dental
- My Health LA Dental (at Gleicher/Chen Health Center only)
- PPOs: We are in-network for Cigna Dental and Delta Dental, and we accept other PPOs as an out-of-network provider.
- We participate in the Ryan White dental program.
If you do not have insurance, we will help you determine if you qualify for financial assistance and help you enroll in a health plan. Otherwise, our fees are on a sliding-scale basis, based on ability to pay. Specific fees and discounts are detailed on our Sliding Fee Discount Schedule.
If you would like to learn more about enrolling in Covered California or Medi-Cal, please visit our Insurance Enrollment page.